In 2013, a poll conducted by Gallup found that 87 percent of workers surveyed in countries all over the world were disengaged with their jobs. Only the remaining 13 percent stated that they were…
Many employers have expressed frustration with the Millennial employee generation. To say that millennials are “entitled, unmotivated, and difficult to manage” is nonsense. Most of the grievance stems from a difference in expectations….